Thursday, May 17, 2012

"Write a brief post about your experience to date. Did you find the experience fairly easy? Did you face any challenges?"

I thought this part of the blogging experience was fairly easy because I have set up a blog before. I have also put things into a blog, so I thought the Voki part was fairly easy as well. My toughest part was trying to make my Voki look like me, but that was not working, so I decided on the moose :). I am curious to see what other experiences we will get to partake in during the 11 tools! 

2 comments:

  1. I like your Moose, the color scheme goes with the blog. I'm not much of a blogger and like to stay away from technology over the summer.
    Only 10 more tools to go...good luck
    jan marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is half over...better get busy on those tools!!

    ReplyDelete