Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool #6

"Share your thoughts on how you see the tools being integrated into your classroom. How do you see them encouraging participation?"

I have attached an example of a speech one of my students did last year and they sent this to me via GoogleDocs. Also I have embedded my poll everywhere poll in this blog post. I have discussed in earlier post how I could use GoogleDocs. Poll Everywhere is a tool that I have always wanted to try. I think could be a great way to evaluate what my students have learned for that day. This would be able to help me know what I will need to cover for the next day. Other tools in Tool#6 that could be helpful is twitter. I have my students create their own businesses for a persuasive project. They get to create facebook pages and twitters to aid them setting up and promoting their business.  

Google Docs:



No comments:

Post a Comment