Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Last Tool


1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools. 
GoogleDocs - students can write speeches here and they will be able to work on them from any computer. 
DropBox- students can work/pictures when working in groups
Glogster- making posters for projects
Word Cloud Websites- reviews
Stupeflix- short movies for projects
makebelievecomix.com- comics for projects
prezi- web maps for projects
I leave this board "for projects" statement because I like to give my students options in what project/visual aid to turn in. In one class period I could have one prezi, 2 stupeflixes, a comic, and 2 poster boards. What ever the students are comfortable with. 


2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
After these 11 tools, I have realized how much I want to revamp and give my curriculum new life. I wanted to last year with the big technology push, but I was unsure in which direction to go and how to go about doing this. These new tools have given me insight of small changes that I can make to my curriculum to integrate more technology.  

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I am more surprised on how much I knew, but how much there is still left to explore and learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment