Monday, August 13, 2012

Outside Classrooms Tool#7

"Content objective
When you plan to implement
What tool(s) you plan to use
A brief description of the project (plan - two or three sentences)"

Part of the TEKS objective in speech is not only giving speech but knowing and learning how to evaluate other speeches. Reaching across classrooms using Skype could be a way for my students to connect with classrooms in the district and around the country. I would have my students set up Skype and give their speech to the other classroom on Skype. The students would then evaluate my student. The other classrooms students would give a speech on Skype and my classroom students would then in return evaluate that student. This could happen anytime my students were giving speeches. Critical feedback is always important in giving speeches, it is how we improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment