Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool #4

"Briefly discuss how you can use the tools in Google Apps with your team or department. How can you incorporate Google Apps as a tool in your classroom? Which tools are you excited about using with students?"

Using Google Docs with my team/department would be helpful when sharing worksheets and lesson plans. I know that Cecilia and I can use Google Docs while planning for the Debate Tournament that is coming up in September.
A few of my students this past semester started using Google Docs to write their speeches and they would turn in their speeches to me through Google Docs. I could have my students write and turn in their speeches through Google Docs. Also, my students could use the Blogger if I decided to write blogs in my classroom.
The tools I am most excited about using are, of course, Google Docs, Blogger, the News App, and YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment